Leave the nightlight on inside the birdhouse in your soul.
- student: can i borrow a pencil
- teacher: i don't know, CAN you?
- student: yes, also colloquial irregularities occur frequently in any language and since you and the rest of our present company understood my intended meaning, being particular about the distinctions between "can" and "may" is purely pedantic and arguably pretentious
FUN ALBERT EINSTEIN FACTS I LEARNED FROM THIS BOOK COVER:
- Albert Einstein primarily studied chickens. He was the greatest farmer of our time.
- Albert Einstein spent a lot of time puzzling through the existential question “Who was Albert Einstein?”
- Albert Einstein could not answer that question because he was too busy thinking about chickens.
- Albert Einstein’s head was the same size as his body, which made it tough for him to change his sweater.